Jump Start Program
This program is designed to help firms who wish to enter the federal market or current firms with less than a year of experience. It is an overview of entering the federal market designed to help you jump start your entry into this lucrative market. We addressed common Myths and Truths about entering the federal market; hundreds of companies enter the federal market; but very few can sustain. It takes time and winning marketing strategies to win in this market. This program is well worth the investment, it is designed to save you time and money.
What you receive:
- We provide the following Coaching and Training:
- Review your firm's capabilities to win in the lucrative federal market
- Address the Myths vs Truths about the federal market
- Maximizing the use of NAICS codes
- We will review PCS and FSC codes that best fit your firm
- Review and assist you in registering in the Central Contract Registry (CCR)
- Review various federal procurement methods
- How to access key web-based marketing information
- Address the Roles of Key Procurement Officials
- How to build Valuable Relationships with key Procurement Officials
- Instructions on preparing a Capabilities Statement
- How to prepare for a Capabilities Interview
- Develop an action plan
Coaching and Training is presented in 3 60-minute teleconference sessions. A recording of all sessions will be provided.
This program is suited for anyone who is new to the federal market and wants to get a jump start on marketing.